Q3 Update – JP Jenkins
Investor Briefing & Quarterly Update
This quarter our team focussed primarily on the partnerships that we strive to build with angel groups, S/EIS funds and investment firms. We continued the momentum from early in the year by adding many new potential companies to the pipeline for use of a matched bargain facility for their shares. We still believe that the early stage investment eco system requires capital to be recycled from various static companies that were formerly purchased through tax efficient investment schemes.
Our team have been working with both Stakeholderz and Innvotec,two established, predominantly EIS private equity firms. From the initial investment, we then provide shareholder liquidity for these companies and their prospective investors. Our service provides a clear oversight over price, value and company reporting. This in turn provides more credibility to both the company and its shareholders who are engaged and informed of the ongoings of these businesses.
Our community is growing fast, reaching over 10,000+ signed up members. In regard to our social channel followers and website users, we have seen a significant increase.
As we enter Q4, we aim to complete a number of admissions to our Traditional facility. We expect to have a number of new companies join the platform towards year end.
· Operational Delivery – We continue to review our CRM system and also the technology behind our matching facility.
· Admissions Target – Albeit a revised target, it still stand to be a strong foundation for the new year.
· Suite of Services – Our expanding team will now allow us to initiate our other exciting services for both cross border listings, private SPACs and our uniques swaps vehicle for expired S/EIS shareholders.
· Investors / Buy Side – We continue to speak with syndicates, angel groups and EIS funds to assist companies that require new liquidity or assistance in selling pre-existing shares.
· Second Market Eco-System – We hope to have a number of new partnerships signed up to add to our already strong eco-sysetm of collaborative partners.
· Secondary Partnerships – Joint venture opportunities are key to our success and we look forward to the potential doors this may open.
As psychical events return and meetings are once more face to face, the JPJ team have enjoyed getting back into the swing of things. We are continuously growing in clients, investors and liquidity. The influx of new scaling SMEs and early stage businesses endorses our longterm believes and validates that private markets have come of age.We look forward to updating you further with our Christmas message.
Head of Corporate Development